We here at Justice Digest want to encourage discussion and debate and welcome an open exchange of all viewpoints. We do need to lay down a few rules, however:
- 1. Respect other commenters. Viewpoints may differ, but ad hominem attacks will not be tolerated.
2. Respect the forum. Events may cause you to get excited or frustrated, but please use appropriate language to express yourself.
3. No comments opposing or endorsing political candidates or parties for elected office. We’re a 501c3 organization and would like to keep it that way.
4. No threats of violence. We’re just as disturbed as anyone about the calls for retribution against judges, so we don’t want to see any of that here, or any threats directed at other commenters, elected officials, or anyone else.
5. Try and use proper spelling, punctuation and capitalization. It makes it easier to read for everyone.
These are the ground rules to start with. For the most part, they boil down to using common sense. As the great commenting experiment continues, we’ll revisit the policy as needs arise. And, of course, management reserves the right to delete comments for rules infractions without warning.
Okay, playground monitor mode is done. Comment away.